TD Training Course at Olicana Bridge Club
- Book Rulings, 13th January 2018
- Judgement Rulings, 3rd February 2018
- Assessment, 10th March 2018
- Further details click EBED
Bridge lessons in Yorkshire
So you want to learn to play Bridge!
- is a card game played by 4 people
- helps develop and preserve agile minds
- can be played as a pleasant pastime or a competitive intellectual challenge
- offers genuine company at a level that you choose
- gives endless pleasure and hours of discussion
- can be played at every age, from 8 to 80+
What is Bridge:
- It is a game of thought, patience and strategy. It involves 4 players competing against each other as two pairs, namely the East/West and North/South respectively.
- It calls for trust and communication between the partners.
LearnbridgeYorkshire is an initiative set up by the Yorkshire Contract Bridge Association, working with the English Bridge Union’s Affiliated Clubs in our County. It will assist beginners who wish to learn and play Bridge to contact Clubs and their teachers in the Yorkshire Area.
All information is supplied in good faith. The Yorkshire Contract Bridge Association, learnbridgeyorkshire and all the Clubs and their officers listed on this site shall not be held liable for any cost or inconvenience arising directly or indirectly from any inaccuracy in the information posted on this website..
See the other pages for details on Bridge Classes, Bridge Lessons & Bridge Courses